Toal Ó Muiré B.Arch., M.Arch.Sc., M.B.A., Dip.Arb., Dip.Cons.Law, FRIAI, RIBA, FCIArb
- Accredited mediator; RIAI conciliator and arbitrator
- Chairman 2014-15 of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators - Irish Branch.
- Architect in private practice since 1981, past RIAI President.
- Member of the Department of Environment (DoE) consultative group 2003 on review of DoE ‘Yellow Book’ local authority guidelines on development under 2000 Planning Act.
- Has done Environmental Impact Statements for commercial/housing developers.
- Led stakeholder consultation teams and reports for OPW, Bord Failte and local authorities on historic and nature conservation/development studies
Address: 39 Windsor Road, Rathmines, Dublin 6
Phone: 01-4972564 086-2588220