John Deaton B.Arch, F.R.I.A.I. R.I.B.A. Dip Arb. F.C.I. Arb.
- Accredited mediator and founding chairman of the Planning and Environmental Mediation group in the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators - Irish Branch.
- Architect in private practice - Deaton Lysaght Architects, founded 1990.
- An accredited arbitrator since 1999. He has a particular interest and expertise in environmental dispute resolution.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators 1999
- Member of the Mediators Institute of Ireland.
- C.I.Arb. Accredited Mediator & Workplace Mediator
- R.I.A.I. panel of arbitrators and conciliators.
"I believe that in most disputes there is an opportunity for negotiation and resolution. I have found mediation be an effective and humane way of resolving even apparently intractable environmental disputes by consensus rather than confrontation. As a practising architect, I have a particular interest and expertise in the field of environmental mediation, facilitation and public consultation."
Address 44 South Richmond Street, Dublin 2
Phone 014754960 08720951838
E Mail email@example.com